FAQ: Will you mail my forms to the IRS?

Paper filers, this question is a favorite! Here’s what you need to know.

Adams Tax Forms avatar
Written by Adams Tax Forms
Updated over a week ago

Adams® Tax Forms Helper® offers many ways to make taxes less taxing. Unfortunately, mailing paper copies to federal agencies IS NOT one of them.

Paper Filers

You must always submit your Copy A forms, any 1096 summary reports, and your W-3 summary to the IRS or Social Security Administration (SSA).

Consider eFiling

For a faster, easier way to send forms to federal agencies, choose eFiling.

As an IRS eFile Provider, Adams® Tax Forms Helper® can submit your forms directly to federal agencies electronically.

The process is faster and safer than filing by mail and is highly encouraged by the Internal Revenue Service.

But what about your Print & Mail Service?

Adams® Print & Mail Serivce only mails your employee and recipient copies. You’ll still need to eFile or mail your paper tax forms to the IRS or SSA.

Did this answer your question?